Reconnecting with my spirit, I move gracefully into the future, dusting off a myriad of dreams too long forgotten.
So many things I always planned to do "someday". If "someday" isn't now, then when?

19 October 2010

Knitting

I've been knitting this whole time, the white shrug needs seaming on the sides, I understand that there are many projects sitting in baskets all around the world waiting for seaming. Something I need to tackle head on and figure out!

I've made one white fingerless mitten, but don't like how it turned out, so I'll probably do it again. The ribbing is just too loose around the arm at K3, P2 like the shrug. I'll redo in K1P1 and make two this time.

My maroon shrug is almost done too, and I've almost completed the first fingerless mitt for this one. I also need to make ear warmers for each.

Walking to the bus to the bus the other day, my ears got so cold they were very painful. I rode the bus with my fingers in my ears for about 10 minutes trying to warm them up. The rest of my body was hot from just wearing a sweater in the 35+ weather. Walked a mile that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment