Reconnecting with my spirit, I move gracefully into the future, dusting off a myriad of dreams too long forgotten.
So many things I always planned to do "someday". If "someday" isn't now, then when?

19 October 2010

The Bike Saga is over - GYPSI is doing just fine!

Crazy isn't it? To be so possessed by one thing for so long? Well it's over, Gypsi is riding just fine, shifts really nice and I made it home.

I was instructed, yes instructed, by the guys at the bike shop to NEVER let Bernie near my bike again, and to come in right away even if I just hear a rattle. Never lay it on the derailleur and watch how I put it underneath the bus.
University Bicycles: Bohemia, Colorado
They showed me how to bungee cord the front tire to the frame after I turn it backwards so it's more manageable getting it on or into the bus. All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment