Reconnecting with my spirit, I move gracefully into the future, dusting off a myriad of dreams too long forgotten.
So many things I always planned to do "someday". If "someday" isn't now, then when?

10 October 2010

Stuck bike chain: Day 2

I've been sporadically working on my bike chain, trying not to break it and create a bigger problem. My hands are dark grey with grease. And I'm so patiently frustrated, as it's raining really gently today and there are many people out biking. We walked to the store and they were everywhere . . . except for me.

I looked up "Mobile Bike Repair" and found Bernie. He will come by early in the morning to take off the derailleur and rescue the stuck chain. I called the bike shop and they told me how to do it, but I would need a special tool. Bernie will cost $20-$40 for the house call. I could have bought the tools and a good repair book for that, but not this time.

The chain is stuck between the large gear and the plastic plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment